Weddings can be the most exciting day but also the most overwhelming. We’ve compiled our favourite tips and tricks for your big day. If you have one you’d love to share, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consider artificial flowers. Good quality flowers can make a gorgeous bouquet, and will not wilt by the end of the night! Plus, they be a memory you can hold onto for years to come.
- Easy centre pieces. Visit a local craft store (or even dollar store) for small glass bowls. Set with a small mirror underneath and place a goldfish inside each one.
- Disposable cameras. These are a greta way to get candid pictures during the reception. Place one on each table.
- Picture Guestbook. Instead of a guestbook, print out an 8×10 and frame with a mat. Have guests sign the mat instead.
- Make it a package. If you’re having your wedding and/or reception at a hotel, as for packages and discounts if your friends and family stay there. That ensures better rates for them, and your hotel hosts will often be more generous if you are helping increase their business.
- Try the off-season. Save yourself some cash by opting for an off-season wedding, specifically in January, February, March and November.
- Stay on schedule. Try to stickÂ to your schedule for your ceremony and reception on your wedding day. Musicians, limos, and other services will often charge more if you go away from your plans.
- Visit the dollar store. You’d be amazed on how much is available at your local dollar stores.
- DIY cake decorating. Buy a plain wedding cake and adorn it with silk or fresh flowers.
- One stop shop. Choose a caterer that supplies all the extras, such as plates and table cloths. You’ll only have to worry about one thing, and it will often be cheaper, too.
We’re always adding more! Bookmark us, send up your favourites, and check back often!